4.24.2005

Clasp within your palm spheres of energy dripping from your fingertips

I woke up today to the sweet scent of freshly baked bread and the familiar aroma of newly brewed coffee. And I wondered how many people experienced the exact same thing right at that moment with me, how many have before me and how many will after me.
In a whirlwind, I felt a certain one dimensionality with time: my flesh convoluting into a black hole, sucking every inch of life around me...

I don't know why I feel that way. A rush of emotions to the heart: coming as rapidly as it departs. Always like those frozen moments that hang on a thread in your memory: stares with a beautiful stranger, translucent snow wafting over a sleeping city or the warmth of the very first spring shine. The next thing you know, I'll be gawking at a plastic bag dancing among shattered leaves...

Maybe I am cracked out in the brain. Verdict: my cells produce too much dopamine... Science explains things just SO beautifully sometimes...
Moral of the story: you never want to be studying for a physio exam when you wake up feeling fantastic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home