4.16.2005

Coffee time

For some odd reason, I can't get this article out of my head. I heart Colon .
I read it a month ago... but it still haunts me. Strange.

Anyhow, I saw this image today, and it instantly threw me back to my old school's great grey yard in Belgium. Another very intense flashback. I saw myself again, in a turquoise cardigan and some funky red pants, with Mélanie and Pauline, leaning on top of a prebubescent's magazine (like cosmo girl or something) , giggling like ten year old prebubescent fools do.

This ad above (by Marithé and François Girbaud) was recently banned in Italy Controversial Ad. I swear I saw a very very similar one 10 years ago... and I think I barely caught on to the allusion then... :S. Silly me.

oh, the useless info I post on this page...tisk tisk ... I promise I will be less fickle once exams are over and my brain can be useful again... ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home