12.06.2005

It’s funny how stressful attempting to study really is. There are definitely more coffee stains on absolutely illegible notes. There are two or three, maybe even four, more pimples on the forehead. I have decimated an entire box of cereals: just me, myself and the beginnings of an ulcer. And I’ve been pacing around the apartment like a mad Beethoven on his 5th Symphony.

Except this is still the extent of studying I’ve done. But be amazed! there IS a title at the very top! Glucose:Glycolysis, Glycogenesis, Gluconeogenesis.

Now, I totally redefine productivity.
There are after all 134 new music files in my computer.

***

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Replying to your blog on the activity of procrastination is now currently my own excercise in that very same activity :)

8:39 PM  
Blogger A. D. said...

I recall last year my very same battle with G: G, G & G, etc. The answer is lots of sugar and a little less wine. It worked.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home