8.16.2005

In four days, the world will be intoxicated by my drunken renditions of Bohemian Rhapsody.
I apologize in advance to all torontonian 2 am. street walkers (and people trying to sleep), but even they must feel some kind of happiness for me. (Besides, Naz is much louder. Go blame her.:D)

In the meanwhile, I have been struck by a writer's block. Don't they just land at the very worst possible times?
Now, let's all hold my hand while I get through this ordeal. Until then, the cosmos may have to suffer a few more crappy poems.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

good luck ms.smarty-pants! i know u dont need it cuz u kno u'z the brian of our operations. love ya!

3:39 AM  
Blogger Y said...

why'z u writing like tha pinky?
...
weirdo. *cough*

10:29 AM  
Blogger Jan said...

shut up. i was drunk.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Y said...

i forgive you.:D

8:41 PM  
Blogger A. D. said...

That's terrifying, because I recall Nazlee being a not at all a good singer...

12:54 AM  
Blogger Y said...

oh yeah...a very terrifying sight..i mean sound...indeed...
thankfully it will be resonating in latin america for the next two weeks. hehehe

11:38 AM  
Blogger Y said...

yeah, but that's after missing her plane to Argentina..
she NEEDS the vacation though. Cuba or wherever in the world would have been fine.
Argentina will just have to cry for her.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home