5.07.2005

"Rain is liquid sunshine"


Max Ernst. J'adore cette photo :)

On dirait que ça fait des années que je n'ai plus écrit en français. :S... bon, ce sera pour le prochain blog... la paresse est un travail à temps plein.

I'm sick, fatigued and unemployed. I have been spending my ailing days drawing, reading and sleeping. Aside from the fact that my ass has become rectangular by moulding itself to this brown rubber chair and that my heart has become apathetic like an adolescent girl due to the lack of exercise....life is beautiful; I almost feel like a flanneur.
bah who am I kidding? I want to go out and become tanned like a peasant plowing the rice paddies. Dear Mr.Sun, I have missed your rays of love.

Listening to: Boards of Canada
Reading: Current directions in abnormal psychology
Mood: Psychotic (what's new?)

"When there is nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire"

Check out:

Strange and rather insane. That's why I like it.
Personal faves:
Salad fingers series:
Spoons
Friends
Nettles
Cage
Picnic
Scribbler:
Scribbler

Beware: not for the faint of heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home